Here we go.

22 May 2012

hi hi

I've not been writing.  Well, I have a little, I just haven't sorted it.  I will.  But, for now, look around you.  


This past weekend, I went on a quick trip to Eureka Springs with my gals, Keiko & Heather.  It was lovely.  It had always been hypothetical, to go on a trip together, but it finally became a reality.  We enjoyed fine art, fine food, and fine wine.  I'm pleased to announce that I was only awakened twice by bumps in the night!  I hope we can do it again some day.  We should broaden our prospects.  Hopefully, new mum Leigh can join us because we truly are a quartet.  The difficulties of aligning four very busy schedules!


Packing for the weekend, never leave home without it:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


We stopped by Crystal Bridges en route to Eureka Springs:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Sitting in the park, drinking wine concealed in paper cups:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments:

Blog Archive